Are you interested in joining Behavior Solutions’ team? Behavior Solutions is looking for kind, energetic, and experienced ABA tutors who have a passion for making a positive impact on children’s lives. Required and desired qualifications are as follows:
- High School Graduate.
- Enrollment in accredited college pursuing a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Special Education or related field with a minimum of 36 credit hours.
- An engaging and high-energy teaching and interaction style.
- An interest in helping children and adolescents with special needs, including autism.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A clean criminal background check.
- Reliable means of transportation. Resume with two references.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Special Education or related field.
- At least one year of experience working with developmentally delayed populations.
- At least one year of ABA Experience utilizing Discrete Trials Training.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed above, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online now.
© 2023 Behavior Solutions, All Rights Reserved. EIEIO Online Marketing and designersCHOICE by Valorous Circle LLC.